Frequently asked questions about the photo shoots
1. Do I need a reservation?
- Reservations are required for certain activities; even when not required they are strongly recommended.
- Walk-in photo shoots are restricted to business hours only.
- With booked reservations you are allowed to walk through the museum to select the areas you want to use before your timed shoot begins. During this time, and during the shoot, a staff member will be available to assist you.
- No, we would like for our visitors to have a wonderful time, and take pictures doing it. However, if you come to the museum with a photographer and/or with photography/filming equipment you will to be charged for a photo shoot.
- You will be charged for a photo shoot.
- If you misrepresent yourself to museum employees (meaning you only pay admission with the intent to conduct a photo shoot) and then began the shoot, you will be presented with the options to either pay the photo shoot fees or to leave.